Thursday, August 5, 2010

While I dry !!



It’s been 3 days and I’m still a little damp- I miss the sun on this side of the lake…It took me half a day to dry on the other side,with a little help from all the outpouring,unbearable sunrays all day long......Her plans of making lentil dumplings,the traditional sundried way-stayed in black and white – I sensed her regrets for having wasted all that sun,heat and all those sunny days which she could have utilized…..

But, I’m getting used to be on this side now..and she will too..She had been watching over the changing shades of the waters with the shifting sun …the vanishing and emerging reflections of the objects bordering the banks …and the change in the fluidity,from placid to it’s soft flow and ripples ..  and she would love to watch them now from here….while I await to dry !!

1 comment: